Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kitten on Wheels


I discovered this movie by chance one night scrolling around the on demand feature with a glass of wine in tow. It was amazing, yet disturbing, so violent, sexually and physically, with the tag line "An innocent girl is first prize in the dirtiest game ever played!" YEAH I know!
I ate tacos last week across from the hells angels club in Oakland and I was drawn like a moth to the discreet, skulking building and drawn curtains. I have always wanted a bike, a custom chopper actually. Coincidentally, today the leader of the San Francisco Hells Angels was murdered and it may be a rival gang, the Mongols (R.I.P Mark "Papa" Guardado). I couldn't help but take immediate interest, especially after seeing this movie and glimpsing the cult like, brotherhood for its grim yet seductively bad ass self. Now I will buy the soundtrack and work on becoming a kitten on wheels!

No comments: