Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Real Gift



I have been setting up a wedding website and have included a small segment for a gift registry. I came across this website for World Vision which allows you to create a gift list with items selected by communities in which World Vision works. For example, for $48 you can train a community nurse, or for $170 you can buy a herd of goats,and for juct $18 plant ten fruit trees!!It will give me so much satisfaction to make this our gift registry which will activley help fight poverty, hunger and disease. Who needs another toaster......

2 comments:

Anh said...

Hello.
I notice you went to FIT!
How was it?
I got accepted there for this fall for Advertising & marketing communications

Roseanna Preston-Jones said...

Hello Anh! Congrats on your acceptance! I really enjoyed F.I.T. Advertising and marketing seems to be one of their strongest majors too. I think for the cost and the fact that F.I.T is very much known and revered within the fashion industry, you cant go wrong.
Plus, you are in the center of Manhattan! amongst all the buzz and excitement!
Best of luck with your decision.